- Edgile was founded in 2001 to deliver strategic cybersecurity and risk management services to the Fortune 500. What distinguishes Edgile in this arena is its business-aligned security approach coupled with the deep knowledge of its professionals and the active engagement of its leadership.
Edgile offers proven services to help solve complex security challenges across many industries including healthcare, financial services, energy, retail, et al. Among its diverse customer base, Edgile works with 45+ companies in the Fortune 500, including more than 12 in the Fortune 100. Edgile is known for the high-caliber of its team, thoughtful and well-structured strategic advice, and stellar execution through leading-edge practices in:
- Cybersecurity strategy.
- Governance, risk and compliance (GRC).
- Identity and access management (IAM).
- Cloud services and virtual enterprise.
- Cybersecurity, Email Security, Identity Management
- Dell, Microsoft
Austin, United States
Branches: Bellevue and 1 more